Clocks For Clocks

27 September 2010

I sit down.

I sit down.




 I take out a pen to be alongside the usual companion, the sheet of paper. Although, this pen and paper sheet appear to not be indeed physical, they are contained inside a computer screen, the screen of a laptop to be proper.


And I do what I can do only and what I can do best, write what ever comes into mind, anything and everything, everything that I think of and that can always depend on what I was feeling like at the time. So it seems current, I need a blog to vent thoughts without having to see my pathetic chicken-scratch-like handwriting.


So then I guess, its not writing is it? No, its typing, with a keyboard, made my striking the individual keys to give the computer a command, an order. 


This emotionless, inanimate object works as an access to the greatest interconnected system of computers in all the land, the land being Earth, the Sol system,the Milky Way and quite possibly beyond.


I stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment