Clocks For Clocks

1 October 2010

Welcome to October

I welcome you all to October




I would like to welcome you all to my favourite Earth month.
October. I mean, is it not wonderful? No, its fantastic. Man, I love October.


Not just because of Halloween, and that's a woot too.


But because it sounds great too. Occ-to-ber



  • Dr. Octopus
  • Today
  • Beer.



Drinking beer today with Dr. Octopus?


And that makes it all the better, no? Well I think it does. So you should, because I'm better than you and I'm always right! Har, har. Okay, maybe I am not always right but I am right about this. I am certain. October is awesome.


What the hell do I need to do to convince you doubters that October rules? 
Honestly, you should tell me. I may be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment